Calypso Business System Analyst #52690
Our client requires a Calypso Business System Analyst to join their team on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- implementation of multi-asset class enterprise risk system providing cloud offering with data gathered using SOA model;
- remediation exercise migrating point-to-point system integration interfaces to a publisher-subscriber model; and
- operational enhances to improve and remediate the runbook, implement new investment products and onboard new products.
Remote and telecommute option maybe available.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- The Consultant will provide comprehensive technical, analytical and consultative services to support development and maintenance of Calypso derivative management system.
- Setting up of new financial instruments.
- Business workflow optimization projects.
- Calypso upgrade.
- Multiple enhancements and small work requests related to the derivative management system.
- Providing and reviewing solution designs and supporting project planning
- Providing effort estimates
- Executing and configuring approved solutions in Calypso
- Testing support and bug fixing
- Documenting and end user training, if required.
- Documenting transition to operations deliverables, as required.
- Providing advice/support to BT Planning and operations, as required.
- 5 years demonstrated business systems analyst with configuration experience within the Calypso investment management system.
- 5 years demonstrated experience working with institutional investment management organizations.
- 5 years demonstrated experience working in a matrix model for project delivery.
- 5 years demonstrated ability to identify and translate high level requirements into technical specifications to guide development activities.
- 2 years demonstrated experience working with Calypso interfaces to the portfolio accounting system, SimCorp Dimension.
- 5 years demonstrated experience with Java programming.
Job Posting ID: 52690CALYPSOBSA
Location: Edmonton, Alberta; Remote; or Telecommute
Starting Date: Feb, 2018
Duration: Up to Dec 31, 2020 + 2 pos. 1-year extensions
Posting Closing Date: January 24, 2018