CRTS Business System Analyst #52688
Our client requires a Charles River Trading Systems Business System Analyst to join their team to work on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- implementation of multi-asset class enterprise risk system providing cloud offering with data gathered using SOA model;
- remediation exercise migrating point-to-point system integration interfaces to a publisher-subscriber model; and
- operational enhances to improve and remediate the runbook, implement new investment products and onboard new products.
Remote and telecommute option maybe available.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide comprehensive technical, analytical and consultative services to support development and maintenance of Charles River Trading system (CRTS).
- Enabling financial instruments in Charles River Investment Management System.
- Business workflow optimization projects.
- Charles River Investment Management System upgrade.
- Multiple enhancements and small work requests related to the order management system.
- Providing and reviewing solution designs and supporting project planning.
- Providing effort estimates.
- Executing, developing and configuring approved solutions in CRTS.
- Testing support and bug fixing
- Documenting and end user training, if required.
- Documenting transition to operations deliverables, as required.
- Providing advice/support to BT Planning and operations, as required.
- 5 years demonstrated business systems analyst with configuration experience within the Charles River Investment Management System.
- 3 years demonstrated experience working with institutional investment management organizations.
- 5 years demonstrated ability to identify and translate high level requirements into technical specifications to guide development activities.
- 2 years demonstrated experience working with Charles River interfaces to the portfolio accounting system, SimCorp Dimension or other trading systems such as Calypso.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with databases or message based communications or service oriented architecture
- Demonstrate experience with Charles River upgrade projects (1 project)
Job Posting ID: 52688CRTSBSA
Location: Edmonton, Alberta; Remote; or Telecommute
Starting Date: Feb, 2018
Duration: Up to Dec 31, 2020 + 2 pos. 1-year extensions
Posting Closing Date: January 24, 2018