EAM Analyst/Implementation Specialist #52651
Our client requires an EAM Analyst to lead and conduct the design of the solution intended for Infor EAM, and perform all the configuration required for the implementation to meet all business requirements.
- Strong knowledge of, and prior experience designing, and configuring business solutions in EAM software
- Strong knowledge of, and prior experience in the use of data loading utilities
- Prior experience with Asset Management systems
- Prior experience with Work Management systems
- Strong understanding of data standards.
- Minimum of 5 years Business Analysis and/or Systems Analysis experience.
- Experience facilitating sessions including attendees with diverse perspectives and needs (5 years).
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Align performance for success and see the ‘big picture’ while maintaining awareness of details
- Prior experience implementing software solutions (5 years).
- Prior experience planning and managing testing (5 years).
- Ability to interact well with users, technical resources, business owners, and management at all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of, and prior experience designing, and configuring business solutions in Infor EAM v11.x
- Experience working with the vendor of the Infor EAM software.
- Strong knowledge of, and prior experience in the use of data loading utilities such as Upload and Import Utilities
Job Posting ID: 52651EAMANA
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Starting Date: January 2018
Duration: Till Sep 28, 2018 + pos. extensions
Posting Closing Date: December 15, 2017