Business Transformation Consultant #52096
Our client requires a very strategic IM/IT Business Management Consultant to lead a business assessment. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading senior executives through major business/organization changes (not just participating). The framework includes how the client manages its portfolio of business applications and the associated hosting, support, maintenance, disaster recovery, continuous improvement, business intelligence and data analytics.
The Primary focus is on understanding business IM/IT needs, reviewing current service model(s), and determining future needs with market best practice in mind
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in business transformation or management consulting roles reporting directly to senior leaders.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience leading Executive through the process of business transformation and transition.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience leading Organizational Change/Business Transformation assessments, and related strategies and plans.
- Ability to work up to full-time hours on site in Regina, Saskatchewan
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level leading (not just participating in) multi-million dollar, business transformation project(s) that involved implementing major organizational changes and processes. Candidates are asked to describe what makes this a complex project and why the changes are major. (This requirement will be heavily weighted.)
- Demonstrated experience influencing senior stakeholders to adopt and move towards a common vision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated experience working with all levels of stakeholders within an organization and understanding business priorities.
- Demonstrated expert ability to facilitate organizational change, at a senior level, as it relates to business technology.
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standard Information Management/Technology (IM/IT) operational models and best practices.
- Previous experience working in the public sector is considered an asset.
Job Posting ID: 52496MGTCONS
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Starting Date: Mid-September 2017
Duration: 6 months + 2 pos. 1 year extensions
Posting Closing Date: August 17, 2017