Int. Business Systems Analyst #52686
Our client requires an Intermediate Business Systems Analyst to assist the project managers and the IT Leader to gather, analyze and document detailed business requirements for multiple applications and perform in-depth data model analysis for drafting and mapping environments.
- Diploma or certification from a recognized technical institute or college with a focus on Business Analysis or Computer Science (undergraduate degree in Computer Science preferred), and equivalent testing and quality control experience.
- Minimum 4 years as a Business or System Analyst, Business Process Analyst and/or Team Leader
- Experience facilitating business process and requirements review/validation workshops.
- Experience in preparing end-user documentation.
- Ability to prepare cost and time estimates and perform feasibility studies.
- Familiarity with BPR and UML
- Familiarity with business analytics concepts and tools (data warehouse, data marts, Business Objects, ESRI/GIS analytics, including Insights);
- Experience developing/maintaining Traceability matrices
- Experience performing current and future state analyses
- Knowledge of current wireless technologies
- Proven experience with large, complex systems that include hardware, software and documentation deliverables;
- Experience performing in-depth data model analysis for drafting and mapping environments.
- Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations or equivalent endeavours.
- Familiarity with ESRI/GIS.
- Familiarity with SQL server, c#, .net, xml, and web services.
- Familiarity with TIBCO.
- Familiarity with Business Objectives and/or other Business Intelligence tools.
Job Posting ID: 52686INTBSA
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Starting Date: Feb, 2018
Duration: Till Dec 21, 2018 + pos. extensions
Posting Closing Date: January 18, 2018