Int. Charles River Business Systems Analyst (2) #52491
Our client requires an Int. Charles River Business Systems Analyst to collaborate with resources from other external service providers, consultants and client personnel, to analyze, plan, configure, and test activities within CRTS. Will include upgrading and testing day to day trading functions and connectivity via FIX; ensuring all third party electronic connectivity is enabled for all brokers, EMS and Post Trade processes.
- 3 years demonstrated business systems analyst experience with the investment management system Charles River Trading System (CRTS)
- 3 years demonstrated business systems analyst experience within the financial services industry.
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering or Math with a preference given for a post-graduate degree.
- 3 years demonstrated ability to provide configuration and development support.
- 3 years demonstrated experience in a role from which strong operational knowledge with a broad, enterprise-wide view of investment management industry including experience in front, middle and back office processing
- 3 years demonstrated experience in a role in which exceptional people skills and the ability to work with others to meet the objectives was required.
- 3 years demonstrated expertise in working with teams to guide, mentor and disseminate knowledge and techniques to others for short term as well as longer term effectiveness.
- 3 years demonstrated experience in a role which required an advanced user level of MS SQL, MS Office products such as Access, and Visio.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with the Charles River application including user and group permissions, commissions, reference data and trade workflow configuration.
Job Posting ID: 52491IntBSA
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Early-September 2017
Duration: until February 28, 2018 + 1 pos. 6 months extension
Posting Closing Date: August 18, 2017