Int.-Sr. Project Manager #52484
Our client requires a Int. – Sr. Project Manager to work with the branch and business project leads to manage multiple Branch projects. The successful candidate will: support implementation planning activities, Provide project management reporting, tracking and work planning for projects, and be accountable to ensure that Project(s) delivered achieve Projects’ goals, scope, budget, schedule, quality and other performance standards.
The Successful candidate will have extensive experience managing multiple business projects in large complex social work environments, and leading diverse stakeholder groups.
- Related Degree or Diploma
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- 5 years experience managing multiple business projects (including strategic policy development projects and cross ministry initiatives), working in large complex social work environments, and leading diverse stakeholder groups.
- 5 years experience establishing and managing Project Management processes, procedures and templates.
- 5 years experience developing and/or assisting in the development of project charters and plans.
- 5 years experience collaborating with business areas leadership to develop a well-defined project plan that clearly states the project objectives, scope, assumptions, timeline, resource requirements, risks, benefits and budget.
- 5 years experience developing and maintaining project work schedule with activities, timelines, critical paths and resource requirements as well as managing all activities against the project work schedule for the project duration.
- 5 years experience preparing individual as well as consolidated project status reports against established objectives, milestones, budget and resources.
- 5 years experience in monitoring project status against the plan, identifying and managing variances via the project governance structure, proactively monitoring project progress and implement mechanisms such as change control to keep the project on track.
- 5 years of demonstrated skills in communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- 5 years of proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with all levels including high-level decision makers within an organization
Job Posting ID: 52484IntSrPM
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Early-September 2017
Duration: until December 31, 2018 + 1 pos. 6 months extension
Posting Closing Date: August 14, 2017