Jr. Deployment Technician #52629
Our client requires a Deployment Technician to perform deployment from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and to provide Post-Deployment support. Resources will image PC’s with Windows 10 via MDT and/or SCCM. Install Applications via SCCM, AD groups, or a network install share, following documented instructions. They will also support users who have been moved to Windows 10 and work with the rest of the Windows 7 team on other Project Tasks.
Evening deployment work will be required.
- Good Customer Service skill. Works well in team, and on own, and follows directions and processes.
- Experience with supporting Windows 7 and 10
- Experience imaging PC’s
- Able to drive (own vehicle) to different sites across the City of Edmonton
- Available to work 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 AM and 12:00 AM or as required by the project
- Mobile (need to lift PC’s, and possibly go under desks for cabling/getting serial numbers).
- Must be flexible with work hours
- Experience with Google Sheets, Remedy, MS Office
- Experience with large deployments of Windows operating systems (xp to 7, 7 to 10)
Job Posting ID: 52629INTECHSUPANA
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration: Till June 11, 2018
Posting Closing Date: