Jr. MS Developer (2) #52426
Our client requires two Jr. MS Developer’s with .NET development experience, familiar with C#, VB.NET, SQL, Java to perform system analysis and design as well as application development, maintenance, and enhancement on a number of medium and large size projects in an enterprise environment.
- 1+ year Microsoft .NET development experience
- Development experience with SQL / Transact-SQL.
- Experience designing and developing web applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with systems analysis and design, process and data modelling, and unit testing.
- Aptitude for written and oral communication
- Ability to pay attention to detail, and excel in a team environment
- Experience integrating third party systems with custom solutions.
- Knowledge of police related information systems.
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD).
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD).
- Related experience with Active Directory.
- Development experience with AJAX, LINQ, Web Services, MSBuild, and Niche Application SQL.
- Continuous Integration experience.
- Experience with dependency injection.
- Service Oriented Architecture development experience
- Microsoft VB.NET development experience
- Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS) experience
- Experience creating and executing Unit Tests
Job Posting ID: 52426JRMSDEV
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: June 2017
Duration: until Dec 31, 2017 + pos. extensions
Posting Closing Date: