IT Project Coordinator / Administrator #52428
Our client requires a Project Coordinator/Administrator to assist them with the development, implementation, and operation of effective project management administrative standards, policies, and procedures. The successful candidate will provide project assistance to the Project Office, Project Managers and the project teams in the fulfillment of the day-to-day project management responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Project Analyst, Project Administrator, or Project Coordinator.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of IT projects.
- Proven experience working on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Experience delivering project reports.
- Experience creating detailed project documentation.
- Experience with Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tools
- Experience with police, law enforcement, or related public safety organizations
Job Posting ID: 52428PRJADM
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: June 2017
Duration: until Dec 31, 2017 + pos. extensions
Posting Closing Date: