QA Analysts (7) #52693
Our client requires seven (7) to perform testing of new financial instruments for front office including business workflow optimization projects, investment management system upgrades, and multiple enhancements related to investment management systems.
This position is in Edmonton on-site for no less than 80%. Client may considered remaining 20% to be performed off site.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in QA Analyst activities with the investment management or investment banking organization.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a QA Analyst role with duties that included all of the following:
- Reviewing requirements and design documents;
- Creating test plans, test cases and test data; and
- Executing test cases and reporting defects logged
- 3 years’ experience providing QA Analyst support for any of the following products:
- Eagle PACE;
- SimCorp Dimension;
- Calypso; or
- Charles River Trading System (CRTS).
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a role from which strong operational knowledge with a broad, enterprise-wide view of investment management industry including experience in front, middle and back office processing.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a QA Analyst role using waterfall or agile methodologies.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a role in which exceptional people skills and the ability to work with others to meet the objectives was required.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a QA Analyst role using:
- SSRS, Spotfire, PowerBI reports
- 5 years demonstrated expertise in working with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a role which required a detail-oriented and analytical approach to any or all of the following: problem solving, research, and/or root cause analysis.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a role which required an advanced user level of MS Office products such as Access, and Visio.
- 2 years demonstrated experience in a role which required knowledge of database technologies or service oriented architecture.
Job Posting ID: 52693QAFIN
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Feb, 2018
Duration: Till Dec 2018 + 2 pos. 1-year extensions
Posting Closing Date: January 18, 2018