SimCorp Business Analyst (3) #52449
Our client requires multiple Business Systems Analysts to work on ongoing and new initiatives, enhancements and projects as they pertain to SimCorp.
The BSA’s will work on SimCorp design, configuration and testing for multiple initiatives, enhancements and projects which may include and not be limited to:
- Corporate Actions – the implementation of SCD module for corporate actions and integration with third party software AIM/CADM for retrieving golden copy of corporate actions;
- Reconciliations – implementation of SCD reconciliations module;
- Upgrade – the upgrade of SCD to the determined version;
- Asset Transfers within SCD – correcting and setting up book value, market value and OTC asset transfers within SCD, and
- Equity Repos – setting up of Equity Repos within multiple applications, including accounting setup within SCD
The consultant is required to work on site in Edmonton for not less than 50% of the contract term.
- 2 years demonstrated business systems analyst with configuration experience within the SimCorp Dimension investment management system.
- 3 years demonstrated experience in the investment management industry
- 3 years demonstrated business system analyst experience within the financial services industry.
- 5 years demonstrated experience working in a matrix model where there are multiple functional managers participating in the project delivery.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a role that required the ability to identify and translate high level requirements into technical specifications to guide development activities.
- 2 years demonstrated experience working with front office systems (e.g. Calypso, CRTS, etc.) interfaces to the portfolio accounting system, SimCorp Dimension.
- Post-secondary education in engineering, computer science, accounting or a business related degree. Preference will be given for a post-graduate degree.
Job Posting ID: 52449BSA
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: July 2017
Duration: 1 year + 2 pos. 6 months extensions
Posting Closing Date: June 30, 2017