Sr. Business Analyst (2) #52429
Our client requires 2 senior business analysts to assist in multiple medium to large scale application projects. The majority of the projects will involve records management system (RMS) applications and interfaces, and Electronic Ticketing system, as well as a Police Operational Intelligence system. The role will involve requirements elicitation, requirements documentation, requirements validation, functional design, prototyping, test plan preparation, as well as test script creation and execution. The role will involve assisting in RFP preparation and evaluation as needed.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in information technology development and/or information technology consulting.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience specializing in Business Analysis including project experience in COTS implementations and robust, enterprise scale applications or initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience creating detailed project documentation and reporting.
- Experience in quality assurance and software testing.
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience working with a Requirements Management System
- Experience in writing an RFP and evaluating RFP submissions
- Experience working with the Clients’ RFP process
- Experience with policing organizations and police related applications
Job Posting ID: 52429SRBA
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: June 2017
Duration: until Dec 31, 2017 + pos. extensions
Posting Closing Date: