Sr. Data Architect #52655
Our client requires a Senior Data Architect with the data architecture and technical expertise to determine the data requirements, conversion requirements, develop secure interfaces with data solution owners for the clients’ project.
The resource will be required to work collaboratively with the Dynamics development team on how data will be stored and integrated within the project solution. In addition, the resource will be required to determine the best way to ensure data entities are modeled to optimize the database, as well as defining the structure of the system and related integration points.
The main project is a customization of Dynamics CRM to develop an enterprise wide solution for the management of National Safety Code driver data ensuring legislative compliance – as well as implementing, consolidating, and developing interfaces for other data and applications.
- 2 years within the past 5 years’ experience as a data and/or an application architect for a large enterprise.
- 3 years within the past 5 years’ experience with SQL Query, (SQL Server preferred) including database object creation, creating queries/reports and addressing performance issues.
- 2 years within the past 5 years’ experience developing complex ETL (Extract Transform and Load) interfaces and/or experience in using an ETL tool.
- 2 years within the past 5 years’ experience with architecture design, architecture models, test plans, quality assurance plans.
- 2 years within the past 5 years’ experience with database design including conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling.
- 1 year within the past 5 years’ experience collaborating on proof of concepts, production rollouts, formal documentation including a data management roadmap and data management strategy.
- 1 year within the past 5 years’ experience with data governance program design and/or implementation.
- 1 year experience within the past 5 years implementing and/or integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM; Entities, entity relationships, fields and customizations.
- 1 year experience in the past 4 years leading creation a formal data management roadmap and data management strategy.
- 1 year within the past 5 years’ experience with IT Infrastructure design, demonstrated with implementation of IT infrastructure to support interfaces.
- Experience working in or for the public sector (1 project within the last 5 years)
- 1 year experience with data visualization tools
- Certification in any of the following:
- DAMA Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
- TOGAF 9 Professional Certification
- Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification
- Other related certifications
Job Posting ID: 52655SRDATAARCH
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: January, 2018
Duration: Till March 31, 2018 + 1 pos. 50 day extension
Posting Closing Date: December 14, 2017