Sr. ERP Cloud Services Consultant #52681
Our client requires a Senior ERP Cloud Services Consultant to advise the client as to their cloud based ERP solution implementation. The resource will be expected to perform the following services:
- Work with the ERP Project Management, Client Architecture Team and Client Security Team, and the preferred vendor team to define the cloud service architecture and implementation framework for the implementation of the cloud services;
- Be a key participant in the development and management of the program plans;
- Provide cloud advisory services to the client with regards to initiating the new cloud based ERP Program, implementation framework, strategy and roadmap; and
- Provide cloud advisory services to the ERP Project Management to help ensure structure and processes are put in place to ensure required implementation cadence is established and maintained, inclusive of establishment of effective issue and risk management frameworks.
- Proven ability to guide/advise/implement ERP cloud services solutions, as demonstrated through at least two (2) assignments within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with and advising executive management on frameworks, strategies, approaches, issues, risks and recommended mitigation strategies associated with implementing cloud service solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business relationships at all organizational levels based on trust, cooperation and mutual respect by providing specific examples (references) of how relationships with other clients have been managed.
- Demonstrated experience of working within and influencing change as required to established service delivery architectural frameworks implementations within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- The proposed resource should possess an academic and / or professional background related to the Services required.
- Experience with cloud services management assignments on large ERP implementation projects conducted for organizations within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- Experience reporting to and advising organization’s executive supporting program status, including financials, issue, risks and general concerns.
- Experience with cloud-based architecture standards.
- ITIL v3 certified. (provide certificate number)
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills. Provide examples.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated technical acumen.
Job Posting ID: 52681ERPCLOUDADV
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: March, 2018
Duration: Till Feb 28, 2021 + 1 pos. 12 month extension
Posting Closing Date: January 26, 2018