Sr. ERP Procurement Negotiator #52683
Our client requires a Senior Strategic Negotiator for the client’s ERP Procurement Process. The resource will be required to provide the following services:
- Work with the client to establish the strategy and tactics for contract negotiation;
- Be a key participant in negotiating the required contracts;
- Collaborate with the client to establish the contract governance; and
- Post contract execution, provide ongoing related contract management advice and quality assurance as required by the client.
Deliverables will include:
- Negotiation strategy
- Negotiation plans
- Negotiation tactics
- Negotiation terms and conditions
- Negotiation guardrails
- Contract governance framework
- Proven ability to strategically negotiate contracts as demonstrated through at least two (2) contract negotiation assignments on large acquisition projects conducted for organizations within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Canadian procurement and contract law and applicable trade agreements, as evidenced by formal academic training and/or work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business relationships at all organizational levels based on trust, cooperation and mutual respect by providing specific examples (references) of how relationships with other clients have been managed.
- The proposed resource should possess an academic and / or professional background related to the Services required.
- Experience with strategic contract negotiation assignments on large ERP acquisition projects conducted for organizations within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- Experience supporting contract negotiations and/or contract preparation.
- Experience with negotiated contract processes
- Experience with cloud-based or ERP procurements
- Experience negotiating and closing contracts with any or all of the potential vendor NRFP prime vendors and/or vendor team members (refer above to section 2.1 – Project Overview)
- Experience initiating contract management frameworks, strategies and roadmaps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Posting ID: 52683ERPSTRATANEG
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Mid-Feb, 2018
Duration: Till Jul 31, 2018 + 1 pos. 6 month extension
Posting Closing Date: January 19, 2018