Sr. ERP Program Advisor #52682
Our client requires a Senior ERP Program Advisor for the clients cloud based ERP solution implementation. The resource will provide the following services.
- Work with the client’s ERP executive to refine the management framework for the ERP implementation;
- Be a key participant in the development and management of the program plans;
- Provide advisory services to the client with regards to initiating the new cloud based ERP Program, implementation framework, strategy and roadmap; and
- Provide advisory services to the client’s ERP Project Management to help ensure structure and processes are put in place to ensure required implementation cadence is established and maintained, inclusive of establishment of effective issue and risk management frameworks.
- Proven ability to guide/advise/implement ERP solutions, as demonstrated through at least two (2) assignments within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with and advising executive management on frameworks, strategies, approaches, issues, risks and recommended mitigation strategies associated with ERP implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business relationships at all organizational levels based on trust, cooperation and mutual respect by providing specific references of how relationships with other corporate clients have been managed.
- Demonstrated experience of managing/guiding ERP Program Management through at least two (2) similar ERP implementations within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- Experience designing/working within new/established implementation frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience working with corporate business process change/transition management processes.
- The proposed ERP Program Advisor should possess a academic and / or professional background related to the Services required.
- Experience with ERP program management assignments on ERP implementation projects conducted by corporate organizations within a large and complex corporate enterprise IT environment.
- Experience reporting to and advising corporate executive supporting program status, including financials, issue, risks and general concerns.
- Experience with cloud-based ERP implementations.
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of “PMBOK” and/or “Prince2” project disciplines.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to mediate disputes.
Job Posting ID: 52682ERPPGRMADV
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Apr, 2018
Duration: Till Mar 31, 2021 + 1 pos. 12 month extension
Posting Closing Date: January 26, 2018