Sr. Project Manager #52644
Our client requires a Senior Project Manager to manage a set of application lifecycle upgrade projects that will include upgrades to several small, medium, and large applications. These applications are a mix of Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and custom built software systems. The projects will involve a mix of internal staff and external contract resources, as well as external vendor resources where applicable.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in information technology and/or information technology consulting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT Project Management, focusing on application procurement or implementation projects.
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple concurrent multi-disciplinary team projects.
- Experience within a structured Project Management environment preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience creating detailed project documentation and reporting.
- PMP/PMI certification.
- Experience in industry Project Management standards, policies and best practices.
- Experience with police, law enforcement, or related public safety organizations.
- Experience with project and portfolio management tools, including Microsoft Project and Clarity PPM.
Job Posting ID: 52644SRPM
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Mid-Dec, 2017
Duration: 12 months + pos. extensions
Posting Closing Date: