Sr. Project Manager #52678
Our client requires a Senior Project Manager to be the key resource of the project team to oversee the successful completion of the clients Performance and Financial Management Review project that is intended to improve the financial business performance of the client’s main department and four directly related branches.
The project manager will need to clarify roles and responsibilities for all parties and work with the client to secure IT solution(s) related to standardized reporting.
- Must be a senior level resource with significant knowledge and experience with both operational and financial performance reporting including an understanding of the information technology and processes required to provide the reporting.
- Must have previously demonstrated the ability to successfully oversee and deliver complex projects with multiple stakeholders involved.
- Must also be able to work independently with very little oversight and lead and drive the successful completion of the project.
- Must also have excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills given the requirement to interview and interact with a number of different stakeholders.
- Must build a change management strategy and set of plans based on change characteristics and organizational readiness assessments
- Must have extensive change management skills and training as the work will require significant changes to be made by all parties
- Apply change management assessments, tools and methodology(ies) to this important change project
- Project Management Certification
- Change Management Certification
- An MBA and/or a professional accounting designation.
- Familiarity with SAP and information systems in general
Job Posting ID: 52678SRPM
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Mid-January, 2018
Duration: 12 months
Posting Closing Date: