Sr. Real Time Solution Architect #52494
Our client requires a Sr. Solution Architect to complete the technical requirements for the RFPs and create a plan for integration with current enterprise applications as part of the scope of the project. Duties will include but not necessarily be limited to:
- Collaborating with business and IT teams to design and develop well-defined technical solutions that meet business objectives and requirements identified by the Project Manager and Business Analysts.
- Gain an understanding of the current software environment and identify integration points and requirements of the solutions to existing enterprise software.
- Develop solution and implementation plans with appropriate resource skills and estimates of effort for integration with identified applications.
- Assist in developing task lists and resource assignments based on architectural planning and deployments.
- Assist with the development of recommendations including providing details of dependencies, inter- dependencies, and business impacts pertaining to solutions proposed and designed for implementation.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams on proof of concept and limited production roll outs.
- Document technical recommendations; related operational documentation and provide technical advice to project and informatics team members.
- Document and report project status against established objectives, milestones, and facilitate tracking and closure of issues.
- Must have a University Degree or Masters in Computing Science or equivalent.
- 7 years’ experience in application development.
- 7 years’ experience in data integration.
- 7 years’ experience in understanding business goals and translating them into requirements for IT solutions.
- 7 years’ experience communicating with staff at all levels within an organization.
- 7 years’ experience with preparations of reports, technical application manuals, software operations and maintenance documentation.
- 7 years’ experience with MS Office 2010/2013 products including Excel/Word Macros.
- 5 years demonstrated experience with Microsoft .Net framework and Microsoft SQL.
- 2 years’ experience with real time architectures.
- Experience with metadata models and standards.
- Must pass enhanced security clearance requirements.
- Experience configuring, installing, implementing enterprise records management systems for public sector, health care or justice system.
- Experience developing data governance standards.
- Experience developing critical, large data management environments and integrating with complex custom and COTS software.
- Experience with enterprise information asset management systems.
- Experience with a policing organisation, particularly in the area of information, records and document management a significant asset.
- 3 years’ experience with GIS systems
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer or a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer designation
- 3 years’ experience with Informatica
- Experience with FOIP regulations and compliance an asset.
- Experience with information architecture an asset.
Job Posting ID: 52494SRSOLNARCH
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: September 2017
Duration: 15 months
Posting Closing Date: