Sr. Solution Architect #52646
Our client requires a Senior Solution Architect to collaborate with business and IT teams to design, guide, and develop a well-defined solution for the purpose of Detainee Management.
- 7 years’ experience in application development.
- 7 years’ experience in understanding business goals and translating them into requirements for IT solutions.
- 7 years’ experience communicating with staff at all levels within an organization.
- 7 years’ experience with preparations of reports, technical application manuals, software operations and maintenance documentation.
- 7 years’ experience with MS Office 2010/2013 products including Excel/Word Macros.
- 5 years demonstrated experience with Microsoft .Net framework and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with mobile or tablet development.
- Experience with metadata models and standards.
- Must pass enhanced security clearance requirements.
- Experience configuring, installing, implementing enterprise records management systems for public sector, health care or justice system.
- Experience developing critical, large data management environments and integrating with complex custom and COTS software.
- Experience with enterprise information asset management systems.
Job Posting ID: 52646SOLNARCHDMU
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: Mid-Dec, 2017
Duration: Till Dec. 31, 2018 + pos. extensions
Posting Closing Date: