UX Designer #52679
Our client requires a user experience designer to work on a team to develop user-centered designs by conducting usability studies, develop prototypes, provide expert advice to design/development teams concerning UX, and develop best practices/design standards as the projects progress.
- Experience in providing graphic design services such as development of wireframes, mockups, visual personas, swim lanes, scenarios, and/or graphical user interfaces. Must be able to provide samples of above plus sample prototypes, planning documents, test-scripts, user requirements documentation or other relevant design samples.
- Experience with design software; for example: Axure, Visio, Morae, and Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience conducting user research, requirements gathering, and user centred design
- Development of user-centred design documents.
- Experience conducting, analyzing and reporting on usability studies such as usability testing, competitive analysis, heuristic/expert evaluation, contextual inquiry, ethnographic research
- Experience in producing different levels of prototypes (e.g. interactive HTML prototypes, paper prototyping, clickable PDFs)
- Experience in developing Digital Teaching and Learning Resources, Assessments, and/or applications and/or processes
- Experience in developing or assist in developing long-term usability implementation strategy, with the ability to demonstrate the application of user research approaches and rationale.
- Experience in working with educational digital curriculum
Job Posting ID: 52679UXDESIGN
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration: till March 31, 2019 + pos. 1-year extensions
Posting Closing Date: February 5, 2018